When you start a small business, you’re so focused on getting your goods and services out to the public, that a lot of necessary marketing efforts are left wayside. Business owners have to wear a lot of hats but the marketing hat could be one of the most important one there is and if you don’t have the time, training or resources to put together a marketing strategy, you won’t be able to reach the huge potential audience that’s out there.
Other popular reasons to hire a marketing agency include:
1. It will free up your time to run your business. Your business is your baby and as a business owner, you want to focus on your services and goods as much as possible. Don’t let yourself be weighed down by website issues, lackluster social media posts and misguided content. Let your marketing agency handle all that for you instead.
2. It’s cheaper than hiring a full time marketing staff member. Most marketing agencies will work with your budget and work with you to keep costs low. Even so, a marketing agency will still be cheaper than hiring a full time staff member to handle marketing efforts.
3. Get a new perspective. When you hire a marketing agency, their job will be to understand everything about your business and market it to the appropriate audience using effective tools and resources which will then increase your exposure and sales. As a business owner, it can be hard to see things from a different point of view but bringing someone in from the outside will provide an opportunity for a fresh take.
4. Sales are slow. Businesses are discovered through multiple ways such as word of mouth, ads and online search. If your website or social platforms are boring, old, and irrelevant, consumers will not find you or be interested in your services or products.
5. You don’t have the skillset needed to put together an effective marketing strategy and don’t even know where to start. And that’s totally ok! Business owners handle so many different aspects of the day to day needs to keep that business afloat and successful. Marketing may be a different beast for you that you’re not totally comfortable with or skilled at. This is where a marketing agency can help—we are experts at what we do and we can implement a marketing strategy that meets all your goals!
At Atlas Venture Marketing we make it a priority to understand your business and what your needs are. As we develop your website, content, strategies or training schedule, we will partner with you the whole way, so you always know the who, what, when, how and why of all that we do. We will always be a phone call, email or text away and you will always be our priority. We also understand that no two business needs are the same, so any strategies we implement will be specific to your business needs.
Contact us today for a free consultation and see how we can help your business grow.